Friday, October 10, 2014

My Boohoo Style


Outfit One
"Preppy"



Outfit Two
"Floral"



Outfit Three
"Casual"


Outfit Four
"California"

What I'm wearing:
- Boyfriend cardigan 
(no longer available)
Boots
Romper

Hey ya'll I'm back! I know I've been MIA for awhile, but sophomore year in California has started up again and I have been nonstop super busy. Recently, I have become a Boohoo ambassador for my college! *insert cheers of excitement here* Now, most of know what Boohoo is, but for those who don't, I'll explain! Boohoo.com is a fashion website based in Manchester, England since 2006. Boohoo has made a splash across the pond and because of this, they set their searches out to 15 colleges across the US looking for two students from each to be their ambassadors. 

I am beyond honored to be chosen as a boohoo ambassador for my school. I have always loved fashion and to share this passion with not only you guys but now with my peers at school is really a blessing. Boohoo.com is fun yet affordable with tons of new clothing pieces popping up everyday. GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Here are some pieces that I picked off of their website to style and I could not be happier with my choices. Hope these give you a little insight on my take of the latest fashion trends. As well as inspiring you to go out there and make some noise, take those trends and make them your own, because that is what fashion is all about!!

--Lindsey xx



8 comments:

  1. Those trousers are gorgeous!

    www.halleyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the outfits are so gorgeous! I love the floral skort <3 ^^ you really know how to style those boots! x congrats on being a boohoo ambassador!! sounds so cool :D

    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are SO great.
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com
    ps. I'm trying to step up my bloglovin' game - help a girl out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first pants, love them so much!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY FIRST SUIT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all outfits look gorgeous.. love the first pants**beautiful :)
    ladywannabeblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. all looks are great, but the first one is truly cute <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovee the first outfit! Been really enjoying looking through your blog!
    Amy X

    ReplyDelete